Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why does DSL make my PC slow ?

i have a P-III celeron 800Mhz processor with 384MB of RAM when i am not conected to the DSL my system runs fast but once i connect to DSL my PC slows down. i have minimal programs running like msn messenger and NOD32 antivirus(updated) but still when i connect to the internet my computer slows down please tell me how can i fix this problem?



Why does DSL make my PC slow ?norton internet security



Try to cut down the unnecessary background processes which maybe consuming ur memory... 384 MB ram is insufficient compared to the graphical messengers and advanced softwares which we use nowadays...



also check ur pc regularly for spywares...



i hope ur problem gets solved after dealing with these 2 things



u can check the running background processes by pressing the cntrl+alt+del buttons..



Why does DSL make my PC slow ?spyware remove



If you click 'work offline' when you're connected you'll probably have the same speed. When you're not connected your files are handled by Windows Explorer. When you connect then Internet Explorer takes over much of the stuff and it's geared much slower.



I'm sure you're not asking why you can't surf at the same speed you work offline......nah, that's not what you mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment