Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I bring back a critical file once I have deleted it? I accidentally deleted a file?

that was in Microsoft Office standard 60-day trial edition. The name of the file is SKU112.CAB I tried ''system restore'' and this is completely useless. I also tried program and driver recovery. It seems it can restore every useless program except what I need. I called Microsoft %26 they sent me to HP, who in turn want $100.00 to talk to tech support. Is there anything I can do short of reinstalling all the programs from my backup disks? This will erase my email account, my Norton Antivirus account and any saved data I have on various programs, including my website.



How can I bring back a critical file once I have deleted it? I accidentally deleted a file?systemworks



try undo on the program, check the recycle bin



:%26gt; peace

No comments:

Post a Comment