Friday, August 20, 2010

Can someone help me with Limewire?

Okay when I click the Limewire icon it has an error. I already found this from a website : Q: Every time I click the LimeWire icon to open it, I get the error ''LimeWire was unable to initialize and start. . .'' What does this mean?



A: Some security programs block loopback connections for all programs on your computer unless an exception has been created within the security program. If you are running Norton Antivirus, look for the Internet Worm Protection feature, and add LimeWire to the list of exceptions in that section.



But my Norton Antivirus wont run and I have no idea what a Worm Protection is... Can Someone please tell me what to do??



Can someone help me with Limewire?anti virus protection



#1 Right click on the Norton anti-virus icon in the systray and click ''Norton anti-virus Options''.



#2 Within the Norton anti-virus Options click the ''Internet Worm Protection''.



#3 Add LimeWire to the list.



Maybe after #2 you need to click ''Program Control'' and then add LimeWire.



Don't remember.



Can someone help me with Limewire?antivirus



delete limewire and reinstall it maybe it got hung up installing

No comments:

Post a Comment