Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I am trying to download AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 7.5.519?

but it says that there are other anti-virus/security programs on my computer. I just recently uninstalled panda antivirus and bit defender from my computer. and i do know i have spyware blaster. I was wondering if i should just take down spyware, and i am not sure if there are other programs on here that i cannot take off, PLZ HELP



I am trying to download AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 7.5.519?triumph



You need to clean your pc...



go to your programs folder and delete any folders left behind from programs you uninstalled. then run a good cleaner...



Advanced WindowsCare Personal Edition...



It will provide you with a deep scan of both your Registry and Windows core for any Errors and Conflicts, then make a thorough diagnosis and fix all those errors and conflicts in your system. It will also suggest optimizations, then clean out any junk and accelerate the whole system...



http://www.download.com/AdvancedWindowsC...



And your correct to go with AVG!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I am trying to download AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 7.5.519?worms



Dude dump AVG go with Avira it's a much better FREE anti virus program which out beats even paid anti virus programs



http://www.download.com/Avira-AntiVir-Pe...
reboot your computer after uninstalling

No comments:

Post a Comment