Sunday, August 15, 2010

What can I do to make my computer extremely protected?

I want to make my computer really safe. I have norton antivirus and webroot spysweeper. These two subscriptions are almost up. I know that I need an antivirus, a spyware sweep and a firewall. What are alternative programs to each of these that I can use that will keep my computer protected?



What can I do to make my computer extremely protected?virus scan



Get AVG Anti Virus and you can used it and the other ones are real good so you should be safe.



use the windows XP firewall. It is just as good as ZA or anything else.



I have all of these too.



What can I do to make my computer extremely protected?anti virus scan



Spyware removers: One is not enough. I use three different programs and run them all every other week.



Spybot search and destroy



Adaware



Spyware Doctor (the first two are free)



They can be found at www.download.com



Firewall: You only want one firwall on your computer. Any more will cause conflicts. Use the one built in to Windows or a free one from Zonealarm.



Antivirus: This is a must to be extremely protected, but like the firewall you should only have one. Norton, McAfee, or E-Trust are your best bet.



The only way to be truly protected is to unplug the internet and do not load software from people you do not trust.
get AVG its very good. Also get avg spyware cleaner.

No comments:

Post a Comment