Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My mom accidentally downloaded a program that automatically changes my homepage 2 google even when I

HELP! Is there some kind of free antivirus software that can reverse the effects of that program?!



My mom accidentally downloaded a program that automatically changes my homepage 2 google even when I change ittrojan



Not long after my son started using ''Limewire'' my computer starting doing heaps of strange things, including my home page changing as well. I had been manually changing it back, but it gets to become a little boring and frustrating to have to keep changing it back continuously. I was running my favourite programs, such as ''Ad-aware'' and ''Spybot'' but they failed to pick up anything. Since I downloaded ''SuperAntiSpyware'' My computer is behaving as it should!



My mom accidentally downloaded a program that automatically changes my homepage 2 google even when I change itabtuvurys 2005



Close any open browers; then go to Start %26gt; Control Panel %26gt; Add/Remove Programs



Wait for the list to populate; once it does, you should see a program that wasn't there before - probably something that's a toolbar. Delete the program using the ''Remove'' button to the right. Once it has removed the program, you should be able to open a browser, and go to Tools %26gt; Internet Options and put the address of the page of your choice in the box. Then click on apply, and ok; you shouldn't be steer away from your chosen home page again.
Not sure why, needs to be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment