Friday, August 20, 2010

Internet explorer isn't working?

my ie no longer works. I have a Internet connection as I can use safari, but ie and firefox do not. All programs that acess the Internet (4od, antivirus updates etc) also don't work. I have a feeling it could be a blocked port for some reason, but I'm no computer expert. I am getting lots of viruses without avg updates, please help anyone.



Internet explorer isn't working?computer security



stop using internet exploder, use firefox!



Internet explorer isn't working?free spyware remobal



have you got the latest version?? check on internet explorer and go to options/tools and go to options.. change some the settings etc and try everything out differently.. let me know how u do!
Dont pay attention to the noob, he dont know anything. AVG works fine, not everything in life has to be bought. Hell soon find that out, sorry for his 12 year old brain. But I suggest doing a network repair. Ditch ie (especially if you use ie6, not ie7) I prefer Opera. But run these scans and see what comes up, restart and see, might have to run in safe mood, also get a free trojan scanner.
your right you need latest version of virus scanners but also you may have a lot of spyware/addware on you drive you may want to get that clean and try emptying out your tempo files, right click drive see click properties and in the first tab is should say disk clean up also right click IE on your desktop and go to the last tab or the second to last tab and make sure the box is checked for checking as a default browser and one last thing if you have a firewall running it may be stopping that from accessing the net

No comments:

Post a Comment