Friday, August 20, 2010

A few questions before I download Spybot and Adaware.?

I just need to clarify a few things before i download them. I have already decided to use them so please don't try to convince me to use other progrmas. (I do't go on iffy websites, but you can never be to careful, plus i'm going to start using ares for music). Thanks for the help.



1. Will my norton antivirus cause problems for tye other 2 programs?



2. Are these programs reliable and safe to download?



3. How often do I have to update them?



4. When I install them, how do i not install an icon on my desktop?



5. How often should i run these programs?



A few questions before I download Spybot and Adaware.?ducati



Will my norton antivirus cause problems for tye other 2 programs?



No not at all.



2. Are these programs reliable and safe to download?



Yes I have found them to be very reliable. You will have to get them from a credible source. I suggest http://www.safer-networking.org/ for spybot and http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaw...



. How often do I have to update them? I only update weekly. You can do it more if you wish.



4. When I install them, how do i not install an icon on my desktop?



You will have that option during the installation process.



5. How often should i run these programs?



I run them weekly.



I feel you have made a good decision to install those programs. May I suggest you add spyware blaster to that conbination.

No comments:

Post a Comment