Friday, August 20, 2010

Urgently needing a spyware program?

In the service, my computer was put AVG anti-Virus and Spyware Dorctor. The Anti viru program seems to work ok, but I have just noticed that Spyware does not work at all and that it requires update which goes with payment. Beside my computer is infected and now I am really worried.



Can you please recoment me a spywere program which is compatibile with AVG Antivirus and which is free. Im really an idiot for computers, so I would appreciate help for my case.



Urgently needing a spyware program?antispyware



Download the free version of Superantispyware. This state of the art technology will find what all other miss or unable to delete. Finds viruses/spyware with out any conflict to your own antivirus. I use this program myself. When you download the free version, update and run an in depth scan.



Being free you have to check many times during the day for manual updates as the purchased version offers auto. updates.



http://www.superantispyware.com



Mind Doctor, France



Urgently needing a spyware program?best antivirus software



Spybot Search %26 Destroy is free and is your best bet. You can download it here:



http://www.safer-networking.org



If you want to compare different programs, here's an article that tells you what to look for when choosing a spyware remover:

No comments:

Post a Comment