Wednesday, August 18, 2010

CcApp.exe and MSVCP70.dll problems!?

A Couple of weeks ago, I tried to click the Symantec Antivirus, and I guess it uninstalled itself and when I clicked it, It started to download, but never finished because it kept saying I need a CD-ROM (which I never posessed) and i'd cancel. so ever since then I'd keep getting these Symantec pop-up downloads everytime i'd right click something. So I finally was fed up and removed Symantec Antivirus From My Computer (by Add or Remove Programs) and now my internet is slower and everytime the computer is turned on i get this message''



''ccApp.exe - Unable To Locate Component



This application has failed to start because MSVCP70.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem''



CcApp.exe and MSVCP70.dll problems!?noton



Try this, may work: http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/tsg...

No comments:

Post a Comment