Friday, August 20, 2010

Need help removing a tracker program!!!?

I recently did a scan of my whole computer with panda antivirus 2007 and found that a tracking program named 'application/funweb' installed its' self on my pc! My antivirus asks what action I want to take to remove it but I can never delete the program, it always appears on the next scan I do! It seems to be affecting my pc's preformance... sometimes it gets stuck, goes slower or the screen sort of blinks on its own and makes sounds like a pop-up would when it appears!! It even has my pc showing pop-up warnings on websites that I know for a fact are not harmful, such as right know on yahoo answers, every time I click the 'next' button I recieve a pop-up warning and it never use to do that before!!! I'm really worried that it will wreck my computer and have absolutley NO idea of how to manually remove it. Please somebody help!!!!



Need help removing a tracker program!!!?free adware remover



Go to add/remove programs on Control Panel. Try to look that tracker by its name. Any additional question just add details to your question.



Hope this can help.



Need help removing a tracker program!!!?internet security 2006



Herrm The best way to remove things like this is to get a boot time Antivirus, If panda does not offer it then you can uninstall it and got download AVAST which is a free antivirus.

No comments:

Post a Comment