Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is Evidence Eliminator a legitimate program?

My husband kept getting a website that would'nt go away. So he downloaded this program. I keep reading good and bad about it on the internet. I had run my spysweeper and Norton AntiVirus and it did clean out a trojan horse after we downloaded this. I ran both programs again and my computer came up clean. He paid $50.00 for this. What should we do? He ran Evidence Eliminator and it seemed to work, but I'm still suspicious. I'd be grateful for any advice.



Is Evidence Eliminator a legitimate program?mcaffee



I'd also be suspicious of someone downloading a program called ''Evidence Eliminator.''



It isn't rogue in the sense that it is malware or doesn't do what it claims; it is a legitimate program. However it is severely overpriced as it doesn't do anything that you couldn't have done for free.



But it didn't install the trojan; that could have come from anywhere.



Is Evidence Eliminator a legitimate program?norton antivirus 2007



Hi, I trust no company that hides behind a proxy. (This means that the true IP address, name of the URL owner does not want to be found or known. This sites hides behind a proxy out of Scottsdale, Arizona.



All I can tell you that the URL, when open is clean, if there were embedded trojans or spyware my antirus from Beijing, China kills in real time before the virus or spyware can enter into my system. This was not the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment