Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Computer Security Program Question?

I'm new to computers and I'm using AVG Antivirus Free, Windows Defender, Spybot Search and Destroy, Spyware Docter, Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool, and Zone Alarm Firewall.



Will these programs work for me to keep my comp safe or is there another program I should get?



Thanks guys



Computer Security Program Question?microsoft office



You should add Lavasoft's Ad-Aware to your arsenal. There's a free version available to download that works just fine.



Computer Security Program Question?norton antivirus



Nothing is fool proof you just do the best you can. looks like you have a good selection of tools.
The programs which you is more than enough. But If you have more one firewall or Anitivirus or Antispyware, your computer might be slow and will create lots of conflict.



Use anyone of the Personal Firewall/Antivirus/Antispyware
First; you have to watch for conflicts if you have more than one firewall on, If I had to go with the free programs I would use avg, adaware personal is very good and user freindly.



If you have win def. use that firewall and give it a couple of weeks to evaluate.
quite enough id get rid of defender tho its not much kop



  • simpel cheese cake recipe
  • spiritually sound teenagers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment