Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I shut off my firewall TEMPORARILIY?

When I was trying to open up Maplestory, an online game that uses gameguard as a hackprevent system, powered by Nexon, it stopped loading GameGuard as it usually does before opening. A dialogue box appeared and said, ''An error has occured during the update. Please try temporarily disabling the VirusVaccine, or change the system option, if you are using the PC-maintenence program.'' I have norton antivirus, and i temporarily diabled autoprotect, and internet worm protection, but the same error occured. I checked my system option, but there's nothing to do with security. I added Maplestory as an exception with my firewall, but that didn't work either. And for those that play maplestory, yes, i already tried deleting evreything in the gameguard folder, but that didn't work either. I also tried uninstalling maplestory, then reinstalling it, but the same error occured. Now my only option is to turn of my firewall, but i don't know how. When i got there, it said it was ctrled by another group



How do I shut off my firewall TEMPORARILIY?



right click on my computer | manage | + next to services and applications | highlight services | then look through the list for anything that may say firewall on it | then disable or turn off



word of caution: you better trust this site a lot to turn your firewall off so they can get in



How do I shut off my firewall TEMPORARILIY?antivirus downloads



dont disable anything, you will be sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment