Friday, August 20, 2010

Trend Micro PC-sillin Internet security 2006 keeps on flagging Craagle as a type security threat.?

I have Trend Micro PC-sillin Internet security 2006 and Craagle installed in my laptop. Trend Micro PC-sillin Internet security keeps on flagging Craagle as a type security threat through a notification window of real-time protection. I cannot use Craagle anymore because it is disabled by PC-sillin Internet security. I tried reinstalling Craagle, and I tried to create an exception rule to give Craagle permission for inbound and outbound internet connection but none of the two solutions works. I need Craagle to search for cracks and serial numbers, and I need PC-sillin as a firewall, antivirus, antispy, and antiphishing in-in-one program. I cannot do without any of the two programs. What Shall I do?



Trend Micro PC-sillin Internet security 2006 keeps on flagging Craagle as a type security threat.?free anti virus



What is Craagle?



  • simpel cheese cake recipe
  • spiritually sound teenagers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment