Sunday, August 15, 2010

My computer cant find a web page after 20mins? Please help!?

I dont have any viruses on my computer,theres nothing wrong with it apart from after it has been on for 20mins of using the internet and surfing the pages and web sites I like go to it comes up saying web page cant be found on any web page I go to.



The only way around this is to turn off my router wait 30secs and plug the power cable back in,wait 3mins and I can then surf web pages again but after 20mins it happens again.



What cud be wrong and what can I do about it?



Please help!



I have a very good firewall and antivirus.



The last few weeks I have not added any programs to my pc and it has been running very smoothly.



I havent down loaded any programs or any thing that wud cause a problem.I am thinking of contacting my ISP and complaining to them about it.



I have done a FULL system scan and nothing comes up!



My pc is 100% clean!



My computer cant find a web page after 20mins? Please help!?virus protection



-Go to Tools



-Internet options



-See the General tab



-Click on Delete Files



-Click on Delete Cookies



This worked for me.



My computer cant find a web page after 20mins? Please help!?agv



if its a wireless connection it could be your wireless card/usb device.check the drivers and connections. if its ethernet then its most likely the modem call your isp. good luck
Try emptying your cache.



Your cache size might also be small or if you are saving too many temp files in it it could be getting stuck.



Most browsers store an image of every page you visited and IE holds them 20 days and sets the cache size to 8 mb by default. You can edit this configuration in tools internet options browsing history settings

No comments:

Post a Comment