Friday, August 20, 2010

HUGE BUG WITH TALLY: Too slow.................?

As the topic name says .............. I have tally 7.2 build 3.12 installed. It is NOT pirated. I have bought the software and it was working fine a month ago......... But now it seems to be very very slow..........



I cant figure out the reason ............ I deleted all unwanted programs and files...............Memory is not the problem................ I have lots of space left on my PC.



But still it seems to be really slow. I even closed all other parallel programs............



I even shut down My antivirus and ieven tried disconnecting from the internet ............. Nothing seems to work.......



Please help..........



Thank you,



Kaushik



HUGE BUG WITH TALLY: Too slow.................?antivirus downloads



Kaushik ji,



Tally has no bug.



Please check for these things



1. Is it only tally which is running slow and no other softwares?



2. The amount of data in your company.



3. default company you open?



Most of the time tally slows down if the company data is huge and computer configuration is unable to handle it. The huge amount of data means you are entering more than 100- to 200 transactions per day.



you can also check for these



1. surrender tally and try to install it on another computer with same company data. It would show you the reason.



2. If data is high then try to split data of company and keep the current year company only.



You can find greater details here:



http://apnitally.blogspot.com/2006/11/mu...

No comments:

Post a Comment