Friday, August 20, 2010

Weird conflcit between Firefox & Musicmatch?

About once a day, I will be browsing the Internet using Firefox when suddenly a combination of key strokes will start Musicmatch. I use Musicmatch to rip and burn musid CDs.



This never happens when I am using Internet Explorer and I have never experienced it with any other program.



And yes, my antivirus software is updated regularly and I run scans with Adaware and Microsoft Antispyware on a weekly basis.



Weird conflcit between Firefox %26 Musicmatch?vista



It sounds like some global keystrokes are enabled check for any software that might be lauching this for you. First check musicmatch for this setting then maybe an extension in firefox. Then check for other software that may allow for keystrokes to launch applications.



Weird conflcit between Firefox %26 Musicmatch?antispyware



yes usually it happens in firefox and you should uninstall and then reinstall the firefox, and u can upgrade firefox plugins and upgrade the firefox.and see some tools or keystroke options under firefox and musicmatch

No comments:

Post a Comment