Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i get rid virus and spyware scan program i do not want?

I am on an unsecured network with alot of file sharing. I was on the internet for one day and now i know i have lots of viruses. My McAfee account was expired, but now is current. I was going to try 1 or 2 of the ones that poped up. But now I don't need them and I can't get rid of them. one of them is xpa2008pro, or xp antivirus 2008. When I tried to delete the program I got a message saying that the delete properties have been disabled, and this program is for evaluation purposes only. But I had to register the program. I don't want it. Even if I did want it, I no longer do once I found out that I could not delete it. Its like I'm being orced to use this program.



How do i get rid virus and spyware scan program i do not want?spyware remove



Xpantivirus is a rogue antivirus program that may display fake virus scan results to trick you into purchasing a full version to remove the viruses on your system. The viruses that Xpantivirus finds on your system are not actual viruses; instead they鈥檙e files that were actually created by Xpantivirus in order to confuse you into needing Xpantivirus to clean your system. You should not purchase Xpantivirus under any circumstances. Get rid of Xpantivirus right now. Try SmitFraudFix, it's free.



How do i get rid virus and spyware scan program i do not want?virus protection

No comments:

Post a Comment