Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I do to know what its doesn't work properly in my computer,if it cant restart?

I note my computer working too slow days ago. for the first time I think in virus or software problem. So I tried with pandasoftware antivirus 2006 updated and the program dont found any virus or other problem. So, I decided to format my hard disk and i made new particions and reinstalled the Softaware Windows XP Tablet PC edition ( I have a tablet PC Gateway M275) and the instalation works great. But when i shuted down my computer and tried to restart appears a leyend : Disk failure or memory cant be readed and Windows Xp cant restart. I dont know how can I know if the problem could be the memory ram or the main hard disk drive? What Can I do?



How can I do to know what its doesn't work properly in my computer,if it cant restart?firewall



it like sound your vocabulary viris has!!!!



How can I do to know what its doesn't work properly in my computer,if it cant restart?husqvarna



bring your tablet pc to the nearest computer repair shop!
first, remove and re seat your ram and try to reboot. if that doesn't help, replace the hard drive. unfortunately, it's hard to tell without actually having the pc here to work on. oh....you did remove the xp disk right?
Sorry, I do not understand your question. Please improve on your spelling.



^ lol nice one, vocab virus

No comments:

Post a Comment