Sunday, August 15, 2010

What does it mean when I run a Panda Virus Scan and there is an event called "tracking program&

I ran a virus scan on my computer. Can you interpret these results?:



Event: Tracking program 'Application/FunWeb' detected



Notified by: On-demand antivirus scan



Location: C:\Documents and Settings\Alejandro



Result: Notified



**************************************...



I don't understand "notified". I'm guessing this means that it was not deleted, it is just notifying me that it is there. How come it did not eliminate it? It eliminated the spyware that it detected.



How do I eliminate this program? There are actually two of them that showed up on the scan and they're identical.



What does it mean when I run a Panda Virus Scan and there is an event called "tracking program" "notified"?windows



most virus are spread through IE. IE is not a safe browser.



you should use a more secure browser to protect your PC from virus. i recommand you to use firefox with Google toolbar.



firefox can block any any popup and disable any virus and adware, spyware on webpage, so, firefox is much safer than IE browser.



as you know, most of virus spread throught internet and webpage.



besides, firefox is much smaller than IE, so it run faster than IE. download firefox for free, Just have a try:



http://www.seconddoor.net/firefox/



Good Luck !



What does it mean when I run a Panda Virus Scan and there is an event called "tracking program" "notified"?antivirus download



it may be a tracking cookie which is no big deal. but also



watch out for a big false positive by panda because it says a



certain windows active x control is a hacking tool , which is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment