Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Runner Error on computer, how can I fix this from popping up again?

Hello everyone.



Two days ago, we completely rebooted our computer..to a certain point. We reset our accounts and everything (we have windows xp) and when I opened up the main account, I saw that most of our programs were still there. For example, avast antivirus and kodak easyshare software for my digital camera. I also still have my pictures on the computer but cannot open them..thank goodness I saved them all on an external hard drive. But yes, to the question. When I started windows on my account, all of these popups showed telling us to update our winzip and another one keeps popping up.



This pop up is for a Runner Error and reads: Runner file name (Kodak Software Updater.exe) lacks a '-' (the app id separator).



Does anyone know how I can fix the error and thus prevent this pop up from popping up again? Thanks in advance!



Runner Error on computer, how can I fix this from popping up again?photoshop



Learn how to Fix Computer Errors:



%26lt;---http://fix-errors.remove-junk.com



Good luck!



Runner Error on computer, how can I fix this from popping up again?symatec



Quite simply, you have incomplete software. You need to click on Start%26gt;Control Panel%26gt;Add/Delete Software and uninstall the software that is giving you problems. You will then need to reload the software in order for it to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment