Friday, August 20, 2010

Can someone please help me with a question about a security program.?

I just joined yahoo and canceled another service but it didn't cancel their security firewall and antivirus. I could not find this program when I went to addor delete. How do I delete it so I can use yahoo's and quit getting all thes pop up from them.



Can someone please help me with a question about a security program.?anti virus scan



uninstall it. By doing that, you might have to download the uninstall program from them. Some security programs can't be uninstalled from Add/Remove program, they have special program to remove them.



Can someone please help me with a question about a security program.?ariel



check in program files and look for the folder that is for the program you are trying to uninstall and uninstallit from there.
go to find file aand then when it comes up delete it

No comments:

Post a Comment