Sunday, August 15, 2010

What is wrong with my laptop?

Hey Yahoo,



Hopefully you can help me. My laptop has been acting up lately. When I start up my computer, error messages keep displaying such as "RAMASST.exe" error. Sometimes, I can't run programs normally and I even can't run my antivirus scan properly. I use Trend Micro Internet Security and when I try to scan, it freezes after awhile and then I have to force a shutdown. I've tried Spybot in Safe mode and I thought it fixed it, but it's happening again. So, I do not know what to do now. Right, I"m using it in safe mode just so I can do my homework. Yahoo, please help me! Any advice on how to fix it would be great! Thanks.



What is wrong with my laptop?viruses



found this on the internet



http://www.neuber.com/taskmanager/proces...

No comments:

Post a Comment