Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My computer slows so much whenever I open a new program?

I think I maintain my pc fairly well. Any all all files are kept on an external hard drive rather than on my pc. I have a 1 year old Dell XPS with dual processors. I use CA antivirus, spydoctor, ewido and ''cclean''. I've adjusted my computer's visual settings for ''performance''. I've ran ''msconfig'' and adjusted which programs start up and I've stopped any normaly running programs that I feel I can (perhaps I stopped some important ones and that's my problem although I would not know which ones are crucial to good performance and which ones slow my pc down) Yet, whenever I do something as simple as open a new webpage or a new program; my pc slows down, my mouse lags behind as if I had remoted into the computer. Does any one have any suggestions or tips? This is getting very frustrating. I would really appreciate someone who knows a thing or two about computers to respond. There's go to be something I am doing wrong and am too inexperienced to know about. Thanks all!!!



My computer slows so much whenever I open a new program?network security



turn off your modem...let it cool down



My computer slows so much whenever I open a new program?norton internet security

No comments:

Post a Comment