Friday, August 20, 2010

Protecting your computer?

How come there are so many peoples around that don't know how to protect there computer and don't use 1 firewall, 1 antivirus and some anti-spyware/adware/malware programs?



Haven't they heard about viruses, trojans etc.



Protecting your computer?hp



MOST of it is plain...IGNORANCE..of computer issues. MANY don't have a whirl what MOST computer terms even mean.



I know when I 1st started with WEBTV [ shoot,what a DOG! ] and had NO CLUE what I was doing,ROFL.



when I 1st bought my 1st compacq,the store dealers didn't BOTHER to clue me into computer terms,problems [ virus\worm\trojan\ect ] at all! just took my money and not even a thank you!



so much for Radio Shack!



it's up to us to teach those poor slobs what time it is and how to protect themselves.



look at all the movie\video\tv information requests that come our way.



not a clue that software needs to be added to view\download\burn stuff with our computers.



same for games ! did you get a guidebook covering ANY of these topics when you bought your computer? I didn't!



thank GOD for people like those who assist here on Yahoo! Answers and other fine computer message boards to help out everyone GRATIS!



''Haven't they heard about viruses, trojans etc.''



NO! they HAVEN'T and THAT'S why they ask Yahoo! Answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment